EXFS 100 / EXFS 100 KU
Do stosowania w strefach zagrożenia wybuchem
- For indirect connection / earthing of functionally isolated parts of installations under lightning conditions
- Device for lightning equipotential bonding according to IEC 62305 in hazardous areas
- For bridging insulating joints, insulating flanges, etc. in cathodically protected pipe sections
- For safe installation in Ex zone 1 (gas) or 21 (dust)
- Extremely low sparkover voltage
- Extremely high alternating current withstand capability
- Approval according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC, IECEx, UL and Inmetro
EXFS 100 KU: Isolating spark gap for use in hazardous areas with two 2 m long connecting cables for underground installation
The spark gaps with low sparkover voltage are especially efficient for isolated parts of installations with low insulation strength.
No special requirements have to be observed for safe installation in zone 1 (gases) or zone 21 (dusts).
With a maximum lightning impulse current of 100 kA (10/350 µs), EXFS 100 and EXFS 100 KU meet class H requirements (highest lightning current carrying capability class).
The ATEX and IECEx-certified EXFS 100 and EXFS 100 KU spark gaps provide approved safety according to harmonised European standards.
For connecting EXFS 100 spark gaps, prewired connecting cables of different lengths are available as accessory. Flat and angled connection brackets (IF) allow to easily connect the spark gaps to pipeline flanges.
EXFS 100 KU types are enclosed by a water-proof plastic sheath and are therefore ideally suited for underground installation on insulating couplings.