DEHNrail modular, wielobiegunowy
Czterobiegunowy ogranicznik przepięć
- Four-pole surge arrester consisting of a base part and a plug-in protection module
- High discharge capacity due to heavy-duty zinc oxide varistor / spark gap combination
- Energy coordination with other arresters of the Red/Line product family
- Operating state / fault indication by green / red indicator flag in the inspection window
- Easy replacement of protection modules without tools due to module locking system with module release button
- Nominal load currents up to 25 A
- Vibration and shock-tested in accordance with EN 60068-2
DEHNrail M 4P ... FM: With remote signalling contact for monitoring device (floating changeover contact)
The base part and protection module are coded to ensure against installing the incorrect module.
The unique module locking system of the DEHNrail M family fixes the protection modules to the base part. Neither vibrations during transport nor the electrodynamic forces of discharge can loosen the connection.
In the event of the protective circuit, which is rated for high load currents up to 25 A, being overloaded, the protection modules can be easily replaced without tools by simply pressing the module release button.
Apart from the standard visual indication with green and red indicator flags, DEHNrail M 4P ... FM devices feature a three-pole remote signalling terminal. With its floating changeover contact, the remote signal can be used as a break or make contact according to the particular circuit concept.